Facilitator: Art Johnson - New World Communications
|"Developing Sustainable Business in a 21st Century World" - The 12-Month Campaign Course (RTC-102)
This 12-month, online, face-to-face real time course and remote campaign consultancy, for companies, nonprofit groups, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and government agencies, taking your people through all twelve months of a transformational learning and business development campaign process that takes full advantage of our robust suite of cloud-based Learning Resources.
The Eight Steps that this 12-month campaign and course cover the following:
- STEP ONE - Getting Enabled - meeting "face-to-face" globally technology-wise, logically, and emotionally for the 12-month journey
- STEP TWO - Having global business development e-Meetings - working collaboratively with cloud-based documents, spreadsheet, forms, presentations related to all kinds of projects including training, development, business scaling and virtual office expansion. Nonprofits and NGOs can use this approach for major capacity building, development and fundraising initiatives.
- STEP THREE - Being Social - across multiple social platforms - e.g. Linked In, Facebook, and most powerfully over Google Plus, driven by powerful YouTube programming
- STEP FOUR - Using YouTube to Grow Business - Communications-wise and learning-wise
- STEP FIVE - Doing Virtual Business Casuals - Streaming social events "live" from physical world venues simultaneously "casting" these sessions on HDTV
- STEP SIX - Doing Critical Conversations Series - Framing the entire conversation in your field of expertise, locally, regionally, and across the planet
- STEP SEVEN - Doing Virtual Training Boot Camps - These one-day "virtualized" or "virtual-only" events get participants, facilitators and exhibitors ready for participating in full-fledged multi-day virtual conferences and trade shows.
- STEP EIGHT- Doing Multi-day Conferences and Trade Shows - These one-day "virtualized" or "virtual-only" events get participants, facilitators and exhibitors ready for participating in full-fledged multi-day virtual conferences and trade shows.
Related services and additional benefits
Our Campaign Course is a powerful tailor-fit, custom-developed, collaborative solution that we develop with you. For more information, contact Art Johnson directly at 206-780-6872
- Virtual Focus Groups and Strategic Planning Services
- World-class consulting practice development
- Prime-time interactive reality transformational television programming
- Social venture global strategic partnership building
- Transforming education via the new "social" learning