|Using Google+ to Grow Your Business:
The Online Real-time "Face-to-Face" Course (RTC-101)
This online, front-running real-time course done "face-to-face" over Google+ HangOuts is for business people and organizations of all kinds and sizes:
This course is for all of you and covers the following:
| - Solopreneurs
|| - Authors/Speakers/Consultants
| - Small business owners
|| - Nonprofit/NGO Directors and staff
| - CEO's and team members
|| - K-12 Superintendents and staff
| - "Physical world" Conference &
Trade Show, and Fund-raising
|| - Thought leaders, visionaries, gurus
and community activists, emerging
| - Affordable Healthcare
|| - Big-reach, Social Venture
- Week One - Session One - Understanding and Leveraging the Power of Google+, HangOuts and YouTube - This experience is provided first-hand, "inside" a Google+ HangOut and while you learn about the power and discuss how to strategically leverage it with other stakeholders you work with....or need to work with more powerfully, and cost-effectively (2 hour session)
- Week Two - Session Two- Accessing Google, Building "Circles", Understanding Communities and Leveraging the "Social" Pieces provides "insider tips" for accessing Google+ through invitations, events, and new HangOuts app implementation. The targeted power of Circles is both explained and leveraged as is the posting of content, particularly photos and Youtube content that you produce yourself; the importance of "weighing in" and commenting, and building followers... the impact on Google Search (2 hour session)
- Week Three - Session Three - Advanced Uses of Google+ for Growing Your Business - This covers: 1) "Virtualizing" physical meetings and events; 2) planning a Critical Conversations/Focus Group series; 3) Leveraging the Power of your YouTube Channel, 4) building a world-class remote consulting pracitce, 5) planning a series of "hybrid world" BootCamps; expanding and scaling business in other physical locationos using Google-powered virtual architectures and virtual PBXs; even doing a series of world-class multi-day virtual-only or hybrid-world conferences & tradeshows for phenomenal advantage
- Week Four - Session Four - "Developing Business in a 21st Century World" - A Critical Conversation - This session begins with a summarizing overview which is also a learning path as well as a business develoment path for growing business in quality-assurable stages with an open discussion that focuses on implementing practical "next steps" for participant's organizations , enterprises and/or marketplaces. (2 hours total)
Facilitator: Art Johnson - New World Communications - For more information, call 425-780-6872
For Custom-developed Solutions Inquiries - CLICK HERE to complete our brief form and we promise to get right back to you.
Facilitator: Art Johnson, is a 21st century communications and learning architect with an extensive background in broadcast/industrial television systems, programming and distance learning, affordable web business presence/e-commerce and Google cloud-based virtual applications. He is also the founding director of New World Communications. CLICK HERE to view YouTube video about the workshop.
He most recently has been doing front-running work using YouTube video to grow his own business as well as the businesses of his growing list of clientele. During and after the course, Art is optionally able to consult with his clients remotely using Google-powered face-to-face video conferencing and cloud-based document collaboration. See him "inside" the New World Virtual Meeting Room discussing the company's direction.
|Using YouTube Video to Grow Business The Workshop (WS-101)
This is a six-hour one-day hands-on "hybrid world" (physical world and optionally virtual world) workshop with special cloud-based workbook for small business owners, nonprofit managers, higher ed educators, government agency people, and social venturing stakeholders covering the following material:
- Module One - Understanding the YouTube Business Growth & Personal Growth Opportunity
- Module Two - Hardware, Software and Smart Approaches for Producing Sustainable Programming Designed to Move Business Forward
- Module Three - "Hands-On" Camera operation, Lighting/Contrast, Composition, Audio Scenarios, Directing and Shooting for Editing and Audience Captivation Tips
- Module Four - YouTube Creators Playbook - Part 1 - Programming, Pre-production Planning, and Basic Editing
- Module Five - YouTube Creators Playbook - Part II - Optimizing, Using the Google Keywords Search Tool, and Advanced Editing Strategies.
- Module Six: YouTube Creators Playbook - Part III) - Community (Community-building and audience-building across multiple platforms)
Additional information regarding this workshop offering is available as a downloadable .pdf at the bottom of this page.
|CLICK HERE to access this workshop once you are registered and have been provided with secure access
New World Communications also provides contract-based 21st century, hybrid world curriculum development instructional design on a local, regional, national, and international basis. For more information, call at 01.425.780.6872 or communicate with us via our Contact Us